ANZIIF names award finalists
The Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance (ANZIIF) has announced the contenders for this year’s Australian Insurance Industry Awards.
The winners will be revealed on August 30.
The finalists in each category are:
- Small broking company: Austbrokers Coast to Coast, Experien General Insurance Services, Simplex Insurance Solutions
- Medium broking company: Adroit Insurance & Risk, AEI Insurance Broking Group, GSA Insurance Brokers, McLardy McShane
- Large broking company: Aon, Marsh
- Underwriting agency: CHU Underwriting Agencies, Club Marine, NTI, Primacy, UAA
- Direct general insurance company: Achmea Australia, Lawcover Insurance, NRMA Insurance
- Small-medium general insurance company: Ansvar Insurance, RAA Insurance, RACT Insurance
- Large general insurance company: Allianz Australia, CGU, QBE Insurance, Suncorp
- Life Insurance Company: AIA Australia, BT Financial Group, MetLife, TAL
- Insurtech program: Advisr, CHU Underwriting Agencies, Cover Genius, MLC Life Insurance
- Innovation of the year: Gallagher Bassett, MLC Life Insurance, OnePath Life, Suncorp
- Professional service firm: Barry.Nilsson, DLA Piper, Finity Consulting, McInnes Wilson Lawyers, MinterEllison, Wotton + Kearney
- Service provider to the industry: DXC Technology, EMLife, IVAA Jewellery Claim Management, JB Hi-Fi Solutions, Phenix Jewellery, Specialised Health
- Women’s employer: CHU Underwriting Agencies, Suncorp, TAL, Hollard Insurance Company
- Insurance learning program of the year: Allianz Australia, AMP Life, AUB Group
- Young insurance professionals employer: Cunningham Lindsey, Hospitality Employers Mutual
- Young insurance professional: Fiona Fong (Marsh), Michael Jayatilaka (RACT Insurance), Viraj Mody (TAL), Dean Mulheron (Swiss Re).