AILA Annual General Insurance Law Review (Vic)
This review is a snapshot of important 2018 court decisions and legislation together with commentary on developments affecting the general insurance industry for 2019.
Key topics include:
- Insurance Contracts Act
- Policy construction and indemnity issues
- Professionals and directors’ and officers’
- Duty of care and causation.
- Matt Ellis from Norton Rose Fulbright
- Robert Minc from Meridian
- Raff Pisano from Minter Ellison
- Lucy Terracall from Clayton Utz.
|Location:||113 Queen Street, Melbourne, Vic
|Time:||8.30am - 1.00pm|
|Phone:||1300 699 140|