UAC Morning Seminar (NSW)
This seminar will cover developments in cyber: what’s new and what is to come.
- Kieran Doyle, Special Counsel at Wotton + Kearney
- Jane Amling, National Cyber Manager at Crawford & Co.
- The new mandatory data breach notification scheme: what we’ve learnt so far
- Managing a successful response: what’s involved, who are the key players and lessons learnt
- Managing and measuring business interruption in a cyber claim: the key driver of cyber insurance claims
- The future: is cyber security too big a risk for the insurance industry?
|Venue:||Wotton + Kearney
|Location:||Level 26, 85 Castlereagh Street, Sydney, NSW
||8.00am - 10.00am
|Phone:||02 8284 8406|