Insurance for NSW Conference and Awards
This one-day event, which includes the Awards celebratory luncheon, will gather the best and brightest in the NSW Government risk management and work, health and safety area. The theme of this year's event is ‘Prevent and Protect’.
Keynote speakers Dr Gav Schneider and Anna Meares will focus on:
- How we can harness lessons of the past
- World-class practice of today
- Innovations of tomorrow
The Awards showcase and reward excellence, and are an opportunity for other agencies and departments to learn from the outstanding work of others. Nominations are now open for individuals and teams across five awards categories:
- Risk frameworks, systems and processes
- General claims risk innovation
- Risk reporting and intelligence
- Risk leadership
- Steve Hunt Award (excellence in prevention).
|Venue:||International Convention Centre
|Location:||14 Darling Drive, Sydney, NSW
|Time:||8.00am - 4.00pm