Essential HR Practices Workshop (NSW)
Participants will learn about sound people management processes and develop an awareness of the IR/HR legislation that governs our employment landscape. Incoprorates changes to workplace relations legislation.
- "Best fit” v “best practice” – what’s right for your workplace?
- RG 104 and 105 and people management practices
- Employment contracts and workplace agreements – making agreements with employees and contractors under the new regime
- Overview of recruitment and selection
- Overview of induction and managing the probationary period
- Overview of performance management
- Overview of training and development
- Overview of termination issues.
|Location:||111 Harrington Street, Sydney, NSW
||9.00am - 5.00pm
|Phone:||03 9510 5100|