APIG National Conference and Gala Dinner
This popular full-day event is designed to bring together key industry participants to educate, debate, network and explore new ideas and emerging risks.
See the full conference program here.
This year's program covers a range of topical issues which include:
- D&O litigation risk management
- Construction PI – expectation versus reality
- The Royal Commission into the Australian Financial Services sector – is this a game changer?
- Supply chain risks
- Shareholder activism
Guest speakers include:
- Iain Drennan, Head of Construction at JLT
- Charles Thornley, Partner at Lander & Rogers
- James Sullivan, Executive Director, Broking at Willis Re
- Demetra Day, Chief Underwriting Officer, Financial Lines & Financial Institutions at Chubb Insurance
- Craig Claughton, Head of FINPRO at Marsh
|Venue:||The Westin Sydney|
|Location:||No 1 Martin Place, Sydney, NSW|
|Time:||Conference: 8.00am - 5.30pm
Gala Dinner: 6.30pm - 11.00pm
|Event Manager:||Cecelia Haddad
|Phone:||02 8021 1277 or 0411 264 948|