AICLA-ANZIIF Claims Convention: Best Practice in Claims
This leading insurance claims event in Australasia, attracts delegates, leading industry experts and world-class speakers from Australia, New Zealand, the Pacific and Asia.
Themed ‘Best Practice in Claims – Preparing for the Future’, the convention is designed to give claims professionals the insights and knowledge they need to tackle the key issues facing their sector both now and moving into the future.
Download the program here.
- Megatrends — methods of strategic forecast and six big digital trends, including distributed ledger technology
- General Insurance Code of Practice — what are the changes and implications for the industry?
- A global insight on claims trends
- Cyber insurance: A legal perspective — mandatory breach reporting, policy development and emerging claims
- Building cladding — complex insurance liability issues, including overseas developments.
- Dr Wen Wu, Research Analyst for CSIRO's Data 61
- Rob Whelan, Executive Director & CEO at ICA
- Donna Stewart, General Manager — Long Tail Claims at Allianz Australia
- Colin Pausey, Consultant, Sparke Helmore Lawyers
- Tim Searle, Partner at Clyde & Co.
|Venue:||Sheraton on the Park
|Location:||161 Elizabeth St, Sydney, NSW
|Time:||8.00am - 5.00pm|
|Phone:||02 9286 6000|