FSAA General Insurance Introductory Course
This two-day course is designed primarily for people who have just entered or recently entered the insurance industry, as well as those wishing to broaden their insurance accounting knowledge.
- Overview of the general insurance process and the role of accounting
- Premium accounting in general insurance
- Claims accounting in general insurance
- Introduction to reinsurance issues
- Australian Prudential and Regulation Authority
- Statutory reporting
- Management reporting.
View the course overview here.
Networking drinks will follow the course.
|Venue:||The Portside Centre|
|Location:||207 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW|
|Dates:||October 15 - 16, 2018
|Time:||8.30am - 5.00pm|
|Phone:||02 9882 1132|