ANZIIF Life Insurance Breakfast
This breakfast aims to unite and support the life community as well as encourage and facilitate growth and development within the industry. Speakers will discuss how the industry is being reinvented through technology and its impact on life insurance professionals.
At the end of the breakfast, attendees should be able to:
- Discuss where the future of neuro technology is headed and the impacts this will have on the life insurance industry
- Demonstrate use of new forms of data to engage, underwrite, educate and remove friction from the claims process through case studies
- Explain how ‘open data’ can provide a real time, ongoing risk profile of existing customers.
Speakers will include:
- Simonie Fox, Group Strategy Manager - Rehab/Claims at AIA Australia
- Steve Millward, Chief Analytics Officer at Data Republic
- Rohan O’Reilly, Rehabilitation Programs Coordinator and Sensory Movement Therapist at Smart Bodies
|Venue:||Doltone House - Hyde Park
|Location:||Level 3, 181 Elizabeth Street, Sydney, NSW
||7.00am - 9.00am
|Phone:||03 9613 7200