Australian and New Zealand Search and Rescue Conference
Themed ‘resilience in search and rescue’, the focus of this year’s conference is the evolution and future direction of search and rescue in the region, and explore new developments in technology which challenge traditional assumptions of how search and rescue is conducted.
This event will also serve as a forum for sharing new ideas and concepts, highlight studies and lessons learned from search and rescue personnel, and review the latest innovations in training methods.
The conference program is available here.
Featured guest speakers include:
- Superintendent Cameron Edgar, Zone Manager, NSW Ambulance Rescue Helicopters, SCAT Helicopter Paramedic PSO, Health Emergency and Aeromedical Services
- Dave Greenberg, Emergency Management Consultant
- Senior Sergeant Jim Whitehead, Queensland State Search & Rescue Coordinator & Training Officer, Queensland Police Service
- Paul Carlyon, Surf Lifeguard, Clinical Psychologist, and member of Surf Lifesaving New Zealand Board of Directors
- Detective Superintendent Mark Hutchings, Commander, Marine Area Command, NSW Police Force
|Venue:||The Star Gold Coast|
|Location:||1 Casino Dr, Broadbeach, Qld
|Time:||Various, refer to conference program for more information